Reporting Potholes

Many residents are concerned about the state of roads in Walton and Hersham.

The responsibility for dealing with potholes rests with Surrey County Council. You can report potholes and highway problems online. Simply follow this link.

If you make an online report, Surrey County Council undertake to inspect the location within five days.

If you are reporting an emergency or issue you consider dangerous please do not report it online, but call SCC’s contact centre on 0300 200 1003.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s